Who I Am
I’ve been working in the Information Technology arena for over 20 years.
My technical and creative sides have found the perfect expression in website design – marrying the logical, problem solving side of my brain with my photographer’s eye for design and detail.
We’ll work together to create your new website, or upgrade an existing one.
What I Do
- New Website? – I’ll walk you through the steps to set up your domain name and get securely hosted as we work on your design.
- Existing Website – From a little polish to complete makeover – we’ll capture the style and features that work for you.
- Blog – Integrate a blog with your website.
- Analytics – See who is visiting your website, where they are visiting from, and measure reaction to your advertising campaigns.
- Search Engine Optimization – Most people use search engines such as Google to find websites. They type in search words, and the websites which match those words are returned in the search result. Working with you, we’ll construct a concise description and list of keywords which will allow your website to be found easily.
- Updates and Ownership – You will never be or feel “stranded”. All the information you need for full ownership and updating of your website anytime (by you or someone else), will be available. After all, this is your website.
Proposals and bids are priced based on estimates using the following hourly rate schedule:
- $60/hr – regular rate.
- Non-profits – discounted rates available.
Please contact me to discuss your needs.